Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday is a Pearl Day

Bonjour! Happy Wednesday!

Rise and shine everyone! It's the middle of the working week & today I decided to wear something nicer.
Since tomorrow gonna be a happy day for me. And there's a plan to Buka Puasa together with my friends later.

Outfit of the day (OOTD) : Long sleeve black & green dress, pair with black leggings.
Accessories : All pearl based accessories. Hairband, earrings & bracelet! Forgot to wear my pearl ring. :(

I decided to do a little bit make up today. A little bit only since I don't fancy lots of chemical products on my face. Thus, I only wear light powder, eyeliner, a bit of blusher and a lip gloss! Voila! Less is more!

No filter
A lil bit editing =)
 p/s : ignore my camwhoring addiction

Till then.

Love,
Puteri

No comments:

Post a Comment