Friday, August 30, 2013

Insecure


Insecure. It's every girls nightmare.
It keeps the girl away from the world.
It makes the girl feel like she does not belong in the crowd.
It highlights the imperfection in the girl's life.
I am insecure. Insecure with my face, my body, my behaviour, my attitude.
Everything.
Keep comparing myself with others.
Always asking myself. Am I good enough to be loved?
Do I deserve to be loved and be happy?
People will only see what I want them to see.
They can only view the surface but they won't be able to zoom behind it.
Physically well. Mentally broken.
Fragile heart.
Wrong choice of words could break it.
Ever wonder why it is so difficult for a broken hearted girl to fall in love again?
Ever wonder why it took years to heal every pieces of the broken heart?
Yeah, true. The insecurity itself. The pain that they can't bear for another heartbreak.
Yes, we have to be strong. It is not the end of the world.
But it is the end of the fairy tale every girls ever dream of.
Easier said than done.
Try to be in my shoes. Try to feel the heart break.
Try to struggle to move on and live life like ordinary.
You tell me how does it feels.
Then only you will know the truth meaning of insecurity.

Till then.

Love,
Puteri

No comments:

Post a Comment